Postural Analysis and Exercise Prescription
This is a very hands-on course designed to arm you with the theoretical and practical skills needed to analyse a client’s posture before providing accurate and functional exercise prescription. This course offers a dynamic approach to postural correction which allows for the simple complexity of the human body in movement. After this course you will be able to
- Assess and prescribe exercise with a greater sense of accuracy and confidence
- Identify potential risks and injuries before they become a problem
- Have the opportunity to conduct practical postural assessments and then develop appropriate exercises to correct and enhance the posture
- Study common exercise movement patterns, break them down into their component parts, and then put it all back together again; you will come away with a greater understanding of how the body functions during movement
- Analyse common postural problems that you see every day in the gym, then workshop some simple exercise solutions
- Explore in-depth the role of other allied health professionals, such as physiotherapists, chiropractors, surgeons, GPs and massage therapists, and how they can interact with movement professionals such as Personal trainers, Exercise Physiologists and Pilates Instructors
- Opportunity for self analysis…how can you correct your own posture?
- Course notes and materials
- Postural Correction workbooks
Practical sessions in assessment and exercise correction Are there any Prerequisites to do this workshop? Yes, to do this workshop you must have a Certificate III in Fitness or Equivalent to attain Fitness Australia CECs.
This workshop covers some advanced exercise prescription so we recommend fitness professionals who have solid experience working as personal trainers, Pilates instructors, or in group fitness.
Previously this course was Approved for 6 CECS with Fitness Australia. Currently it is undergoing the review process which all CEC courses are subject too, and we anticipate this workshop should again be approved for CECs in the near future Course Cost
- $250 including all practical sessions and course materials
Course Dates Course numbers are limited, Click in the link below to enroll into Postural Analysis and Exercise prescription for Low Risk Clients.
For further information please contact Moveep via email: drew.moveep.com Mobile: 0419874682
PAYMENT OPTIONS: Moveep prefers to use paypal where you can use your credit card or existing paypal account to purchase content.
Course details will be sent out on confirmation of the full course cost payment, ensure to check your email filters and junk folder.
[wp_eStore_fancy1 id=1] [wp_eStore_cart_when_not_empty]