Welcome to Move EP, my Exercise hysiology and Acupuncture portal to the world
I often explain to my clients what an Exercise Physiologist is as not many people know what it is we do.
An easy way for to explain this is to just tell you what it is I do
In my job as an Exercise Physiologist and acupuncturist I provide the following services.
– Health and fitness screening and assessment
– Postural assessment and corrective exercises
– Exercise Rehabilitation – Advanced Exercise Prescription
– Strength and Conditioning programs for high level performance
– Individualized, graded exercise programs for health, fitness, rehabilitation, and high performance atheltes
– Athlete consulting and program design
– Consulting with coaching staff
– Consulting with Allied health professionals
– Metabolic conditioning programs
– Working with chronic diseases such as arthritis, diabetes, and obesity
– Provide nutritional guidelines to optimize performance and health
– Pilates Instructor
– RPM / Cycle instructor
– GRIT HITT instructor
– Small group strength and conditioning
I am accredited with,
– Exercise Sports Science Australia (ESSA): http://www.essa.org.au/
– Medicare Australia
– Department of Veterans Affairs
– Worksafe Australia
– All health Funds that provide coverage for Exercise Physiology
In addition i also present Fitness courses for
– Australian College of Sport and Fitness
– Australian Institute of Personal Trainers
– Victoria YMCA
– Deliver Professional development courses for Fitness professionals Such as
— Postural analysis and exercise prescription
— Advanced Exercise Prescription: metabolic training
Currently I am working with
-National and state levels athletes
– High Performance, amateur athletes (ie they don’t get paid)
– clients who have diagnosed medical conditions such as diabetes, arthritis, chronic fatigue, hypertension, ect – Health and fitness enthusiasts
– Sports injury
– acute injury management
– Chronic pain
– Performance development
– Sports recovery
– promoting healthy digestive function
– Stress and anxiety management
To do do all this I have 3 degrees, and have been working in the field for over 18 years.
Most of all, I love what I do. Helping people get healthy, fit and active while achieving their performance goals is such a special gift to share
Please feel free to drop me a line if you have any questions.
If you would like to book a session I’d love to here from you. you can email on firstname.lastname@example.org, call me on 0419874682, or even book online: https://www.moveep.com/move-rehab/move-consults/
Our mission is to offer current and practical information, guides, programs and courses for health and fitness professionals and those willing to improve their own exercise knowledge..
We believe that form dictates function, basics underpin the complex, and theory is only as good as your practical application.
Whether it’s group fitness classes, personal training sessions, gym programming, or in a clinical rehabilitation setting, our programs and courses will develop your knowledge so you can enhance yourself, and or your clients results.
Our education courses are aimed at providing Exercise professionals with a means to continue their professional development by engaging in meaningful and practical programs that enhance their work practice. The Courses are developed and delivered by our team of Exercise Professionals, including Exercise Physiologists and personal Trainers with extensive clinical and industry experience.
Move Course enables you to claim CECs or PDPs with Fitness Australia, allowing you to keep doing what you love best – training your clients to bring out their potential.
Move EP course are developed by our team of Exercise Physiologists, Personal Trainers, and Psychologists who have extensive industry and clinical experience.
Got an injury that requires some rehab, then Move Rehab offers both individualized rehabilitation consultation services, as well as an extensive knowledge base to use as a resource.
Whether its high performance training, hitting the gym, or just staying healthy move fitness provides individualized advice, programs and training solutions. We provide specialized programs, be it for sports specific performance, or general fitness goals.
Move Nutrition is about breaking down all the misinformation and misconceptions about eating. Food is one of the pleasures of life, and should be enjoyed as such, understanding which foods suit you as an individual and how to support your training and lifestyle with good nutrition is vital for healthy living.